Tuesday, February 15, 2005

omg omg omg!! i wonder hu's the BITCH hu called me CHILDISH den WHINED to her BF for help.

oh come on la SOTSTER and ZIPDISK. who da hell u tink u are? try and PINPOINT to me wat i did wrong by saying BOOS. childish? nah. ur more CHILDISH. only STUPID idiots handle more den THREE blogs or maybe even FOUR blogs at a time. booos. come and find my trouble den. im nt AFRAID at all. and ZIPDISK. dun be lame. one day i make sure ur company goes BURST =D

omg omg. someone has cablemax as his backing!! omg! im sooo freaking afraid. but sad to sae. cheng fu, w32 and w64 are my friends. boos.

stop being CHILDISH (well i guess this word describes the both of you PERFECTLY)
omg!! it really does!! =D

4 Comments:

Blogger Minz said...

Your grammar and vocabulary scares me. What the fuck is hope your company goes burst. I believe it's bust. You're such a loser. You try having little clever word thinking you're so smart when you're making a fool of yourself. Loser.

6:50 PM  
Blogger Keyinei said...

...Strange.

At first glance I thought you were FINALLY ADMITTING that you're the childish one in the scheme of things.

But noooo.

How modest.

9:54 AM  
Blogger Skye said...

oh my fucking god

who call you bitch?
everyone call you a bitch
but people doesn't realise that u doesn't fit to be a bitch

7:11 PM  
Blogger Xandella Tan said...

Huh . After reading xiaxue's blog , I came to read YOUR blog . And guess what ? Your grammar sucks . And your such a bitch . The person who called you a bitch is right .

8:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home